Where space is at a premium, a corner desk may be just what you need. The CR89 corner desk is a spacious work station but takes up only 5-1/2' from the corner of the room to the edge of the desk.
The CR89 monitor bride is large enough for multiple monitors and speakers yet still fits into a corner. This edit desk is designed to be used with equipment racks and or side tables. Order a 14 ru equipment rack to with laminate top to match your table height.
- Easy assembly.
- Monitor bridge is large enough for 2 or more computer monitors and speakers.
- Comfortable large radiused rubber edge on desk.
- Desk top is 29" high. Monitor bridge is 35 1/2" high.
- Monitor support doubles as an equipment rack with front rails provided (EIA standard with 10-32 holes). Use it to rack mount equipment. Two 3RU (5 1/4"high) openings are accessible above desk top.
- We laminate the top and the bottom for extra rigidity.
- Price includes crating